Okay, so if you read my journal entries regularly, you know that I started a secret art project a long time ago and I finally posted it.
Only a few short months ago I managed to catch up on Kuroshitsuji scans and made it through the cruise arc. It hatched an idea in my brain to draw pictures of me and my other Kuro-fan friends in Kuro-style (not exactly Yana Toboso's, but you know what I mean). I finished mine shortly after I had the idea and started on Amber's, but pretty soon school took a large hold on my life and Kuro stepped back to let other fandoms have the spotlight in my brain for awhile. Just before the weekend I caught up on Kuro's two recent chapters (the start of the school arc) and finished the rest of the pictures on Saturday and inked them just earlier.
I didn't say a whole lot on each individual picture, but I was originally going to photoshop them together to be posted (along with the individual pictures), but since I'm still working from my mom's computer, which doesn't have photoshop, I was unable to do so (I will once I get my computer back, though). So, on to the various things:
1. I decided not to color them. This is because my scanner does horrible things to pre-colored pictures. I also liked the idea of simplicity from the pictures just being inked.
2. There are various mistakes here and there from when I inked over the pictures. I am fully aware of this.
3. Mine is more detailed than the other three. Not because I'm a narcissist, but because I knew what I wanted. I really wanted to surprise my friends with this, so I couldn't ask them.
4. The outfits are slightly inaccurate. I know that the skirts/dresses weren't that short in the Victorian era. I just suck at drawing feet so much and I didn't want it to fade before the end of the dress. The outfits still work if they're longer, though. Also, Amber's tangzhuang is probably very inaccurate, too, but I tried my best.
5. The inking is very light, but I didn't want to go back over in fear of messing it up. I inked over the originals, so I really only had one chance.
and probably some more stuff that I'll add as I think of them, but I hope my friends like them in the meantime.